Banishing Boardroom Boredom: Tips for better board packages
Audience: Credit Unions – May 19 | 1 pm ET | 12 pm CT
The buzz about interest rates is sure to be a hot topic at your next board meeting. But you don’t want your board to get stuck on that topic alone. There is a lot of other content to cover, and plenty of key decisions to make.
If you’re interested in keeping board members engaged and focused on relevant decision-making, register for this upcoming webinar.
How to keep board members engaged and focused on strategy
- How to use live performance data to engage board members
- How to demonstrate performance models based on assumptions – such as interest rate movements
- How to save 20-30 hours of time while improving the accuracy of the board package
- Josh Rodriguez, President & CEO of Missouri Federal Credit Union
- Amiee Ball, Business Development Manager, Deluxe
Who should attend:
- Credit Union CEOs, CFOs and Executive Team Members