Deluxe Exchange, scheduled for Feb. 4-6, 2019 in Miami, FL is just around the corner. Along with exciting keynote speakers Peyton Manning, Gretchen Carlson and Guy Kawasaki, DX19 is going to be all about engaging, thought-provoking, innovation-rich content. We’ve been holding this conference for a while now, and we’ve built out this year’s content tracks and themes based on feedback from past attendees, conversations with our customers, and insights gained from our analyst partners.
We’re doing a deep dive into up-to-the-minute issues affecting the financial services industry today. If FIs are talking about it, we’re likely talking about it at Deluxe Exchange.
Key themes for DX19 include:
- Data-driven marketing. We’re focused on equipping financial services marketers with the knowledge they need to be industry leaders in data-driven marketing. We worked with a panel of CMOs from across the country to come up with a list of topics that are vital to the success of a modern marketer. Topics range from digital marketing to targeting small businesses to trends in lending data and analytics.
- Technology and innovation. Technology is impacting all aspects of banking; there isn’t a role in the banking organization that won’t need to stay on top of the latest trends. Deluxe Exchange is committed to helping banking executives and other corporate leaders from all roles to stay on top of the latest trends in artificial intelligence (AI), APIs, cybersecurity and more.
- Treasury management. In the midst of continued economic and regulatory uncertainty, Treasury Management has risen to the forefront as a critical component to accelerate payments and access to capital to reduce costs and deliver more value. Today’s banks and corporations must continuously leverage advanced technological solutions to position themselves as a partner that’s easy to do business with. Our Treasury Management breakout sessions are designed to deliver expert education on industry trends and practical perspectives from industry peers.
- Digital engagement. Consumer expectations are impacted by experiences in every industry. We’ve asked some of the top experts in the industry, including Capital Performance Group and Forrester, to help Deluxe Exchange attendees stay on top of these important topics, including engaging the emerging prime segment, digital lending, and trends in retail banking.
- Leadership development. As a leader, it’s important to keep learning and growing. This year, Deluxe Exchange will include sessions on developing a growth mindset, women in leadership, building a strong culture and more.
- Checks and fraud. One minute “checks are dead,” the next they are outperforming expectations. One thing is clear: Your check program shouldn’t be on autopilot! We’ve put together an excellent lineup of speakers and topics that will challenge your thinking and give you the tools you need to maintain a healthy, successful check program that drives revenue.
To register for DX19, or to find out more, click here.